- VAT Refund is applicable to items that are taken out of Thailand within 60 days from date of purchase.
- VAT Refund is only applicable to purchases made in shops with the "VAT Refund for Tourists" signage.
- Purchase of at least 2,000 Baht in each shop to be eligible to submit 1 VAT Refund Application (P.P.10).
- Passport and Original Receipt / Tax Invoice must be presented to the personnel to submit your VAT Refund Application (P.P.10).
- The submission for VAT Refund Application Form must be completed within the same day of purchase.
- Overall combined purchase of at least 5,000 baht for all VAT Refund Application forms is required.
- VAT Refund is processed at the Departure Hall of the Airport Terminals.
- Please take note that there will be an administrative fee of 100 baht for Cash Refund. We suggest you get a Cash Refund, because the administrative fee is higher for Bank Draft / Credit Card Refund.
11 January 2013
Shopping as Tourist in Thailand? Don't forget to claim VAT =)
If you are on a shopping spree in Thailand, do take note that you can claim VAT Refund under the following conditions: